Wednesday 2 March 2011

Professional coding

Although HMTL mark-up is one of the basics of website design I have decided to go back to basics to an extend to make sure that my coding is industry standard. After an ex student came in to talk about placement opportunities it got me thinking about how potential employers are going to analyze every part of how I create and design websites and the coding has to be understood by multiple people within an agency. So here goes I'm starting to build my website for wish upon a star in dreamweaver. I am also going to experiment with aspects of HTML 5 and CSS3 to show potential employers that I am at the fore front of design.

Also this link established some of the naming conventions (most I already new) but alwauys good to check for that job!




No comments: