Tuesday, 28 December 2010
- pictures/ videos of the charities purpose
- a donation button
- links to social media
- clear menu that is easy to navigate
- a description of the charity and and mission statement
- contact details
- and if I have time a news letter that can be updated (at the moment I have scheduled for the pictures to be updated-PHP).
Wednesday, 10 November 2010
Tuesday, 9 November 2010
Monday, 8 November 2010
Thursday, 28 October 2010
Monday, 25 October 2010
Monday, 18 October 2010
Below are close ups of the illustrations used to show the pros of itunes and the cons of downloading illegally. At the moment they are only black and white so that i can get a flavour for how they look on the page. I am going to use bold colour to draw the audiences attention to certain parts of the message the illustration holds.
Sunday, 17 October 2010
Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
- Easy to use through clear navigation
- Easy to use and download products (highlighted in blue)
- Easy to read text. Bold. To. The. Point.
- Main information on the page so you don't have to scroll down
“Apple is about imagination, design and innovation. It goes beyond commerce. This business should have been dead 10 years ago, but people said we've got to support it." Mark Globe
Apple is about clever marketing. It persuades the public that it is worth paying extra for easy to use, fun, cool products. This is what my website needs to shout out.
Wednesday, 8 September 2010
logo 3: Simple spotted pattern. I don't think it represents my personality though. Too standard and doesn't stand out against competitors.
Tuesday, 7 September 2010
- I don't like this at all the trees send out the wrong message. The original idea was to have my tools 'growing' out of them but this doesn't suggest website designer to me...
- I like the position of the logo though. People will instantly see it.
- I'm getting there... So far I think the different segments for an illustrated header, navigation and a few pieces of selected work compliment each other because the audience automatically get a taster of my website design at the same time as my illustration skills.
- I don't think the blue works. It separates the page too much.
- So far I like the banner with my illustrations. I chose images that represent me but I may play about with them to introduce text. Maybe make the illustrations change every once in a while to keep the audiences attention??
- The navigation is easier to see due to the hand drawn line guiding the eye.
- At the bottom I have done arrows so that the user can navigate through the previews
- Maybe add more colour into the logo to link it to the illustration?
- Add text introducing myself in the illustration...