Wednesday 4 February 2009

Whiteboard animation idea expanded

Although you can't see very well from the picture above I have started another pixilation to see which one represents myself better. i started off by doing a basic storyboard to generate some ideas for images that can tell a story about my life at the moment. I decided to do images that help create my identity by action and people I see every day. I have followed a similiar theme to the lego man pixilation of other people adding to your identity through friendship. At the moment this is very fitting for me as I have obviciously not been in Nottingham very long, started a new course, meet new people etc. I wanted to reflect how my life has changed and how the people I have become friends with contribute to this. 

Object that symbolise my life at the moment-

shaking hands= new friendships etc,
alcohol,
music= want I enjoy listening to while I work,
flat= next years plans,
bold, bright colours= part of my personality.

Also I made a brain storm with a few of my flat mates who are involved in the pixilation to reflect what we have in common therefore what has helped us all combine our identities to make friends. 

No comments: