Saturday 7 February 2009

Character mood board- Imagination is the key...

This is my final Avatar mood board. I wanted it to reflect my different characters and how they all add to the final character. Also each each character of myself can be developed into a different part of my box. I choose the contrasting red and green to make the image stand out. I emphasised the eyes to show that they are the 'portal' to the imagination. My USP. 

This was my initial avatar mood board but it wasn't quite right. The background makes me look like some kind of naturist! I tried turning it into a negative to make it look more fantasy/ imagination like but the image lost its clarity. I kept the hand drawn part of my avatar in black and white so it leaves my imagination more open to new ideas. 

No comments: