Monday 9 February 2009

Cabinet Moodboard

Above is the mood board for my curiosity cabinet as a whole. My form is the curiosity cabinet so that I can express different traits of my character. I want the eyes and mouths to stand out as a link to the other sections (pixilation, interactive website, avatar etc.) I've got to work out how it will work in flash as I want the eyes and mouth to separate form the body and rotate round (e.g. exquisite corpse.) There is an on going reference to boxes above because i thought as an introduction I could get the box/ screwed up paper to unravel into my face.

This is a zoomed in photoshop collage that helped me to get to my final cabinet mood board. All of the super imposed pictures represent a part of me that can lead to a story and unravel physically through the animated paper?

No comments: