Wednesday 4 February 2009

Whiteboard Photoshop experimentation

With this photo I tried posterising it to change the tonal range and the way the objects look against the background. I like this one because it is bright and cheerful so it grabs the audiences attention.

In a way I prefer this inverted version because the colour aren't standard to the whiteboard animation I have seen so far (see previous posts.) Also by inverting the colours it makes the music notes stand out more so it emphasises that music is part of the bond that make my flat get along.

The is the tidied up version of my original photos. I wanted a slightly neater presentation just to keep the pen inside the lines a little more so it looks more professional. This was VERY tedious. (I used the cloning tool.)

Another one of my objects to help tell the story.

The original photograph.

No comments: