Thursday 21 April 2011

The Usher Art Gallery

The direction of my research project has gradually become more focused towards User interfaces. After experimenting with a few art/game app ideas that aren't based on particular exhibits I thought it'd be a good idea to base one on a current art exhibit. I have chosen the Usher Art Gallery in Lincolnshire as in is a small gallery with a growing educational sector. Although the educational development officer was interested, they want to see the product after I have completed the research project.

The pieces of artwork below are from different exhibits within The Usher Art Gallery. I choose these as I think that they represent the art gallery and I want to create a User Interface that encapsulates the atmosphere of the gallery.















No comments: