Wednesday 8 September 2010

Portfolio Choices...

I like this mock for the portfolio page because people can easily click through all of my work but this might become a bit tedious when more work is added. Also I'm not sure if it'll end up looking a bit too cramped if I stick to this layout..
This portfolio mock up might work better because its in a cleaner layout. I would want people to scroll though the content in the same area e.g. the line stay in the same place so it doesn't seem like the audience is scrolling through pages of images.
You would click onto one of the images and go on to an info page about it. There would be an option to see multiple screen shots or go to the live version of the site I have created. I think the flowers flowing through the content are a nice touch to guide the audiences attention.

No comments: