Friday 26 February 2010

Photography Website Mock-ups


I thought I'd compare and black against a white version. To see what background makes the photography stand out. At the moment I like the black background more because it make the photo 'pop' more. I am going to have a word with the client to see where she wants to take it.

No matter what colour scheme I choose I need to change the font and overall logo design. I think It is going to be a very important part of the website to inform people about her photography and who she is. Also I could play on the title and do a little animation so it doesn't take away any emphasis from the banner . Maybe of a camera and tripod chasing each other?

I see her colours being black, white and red for a sophisicated, passionate representation of her.

No comments: