Monday 7 February 2011

Spot the difference

I have created these 3 mock-ups to experiment with the navigation and placement of the logo as I think they are both vital factors that could interfere with how the website works visually. I have aligned the logo with the header so it doesn't draw peoples attention away from the content and also made it slightly smaller.

Centre aligned- suggested by ibrow ltd (who designed/developed) their current website. Personally I think this makes it look like a brochure but can work visually well.

Also suggested by ibrow ltd is the search menu so that the audience can find anything on the website easily.
The next stage is to see what design the client likes to take forward to the next stage and try to see how the mock-up would work with the content management system that they want me to use (modx).

No comments: