Friday 30 April 2010

Research Project

I have just started doing some research for next years research project. I want to start with my passion for fine art and mix it in with my interest for digital technologies. So far I haven't got a title but I am going to look into-
  • Mik Godley who has started to use an ipod to paint and prints them onto canvases
  • The technical implications of fine art and graphics
  • Creating something traditional in a modern way
  • Brushes/sketchbook app
  • Second life art gallery to see what may become of the art gallery in the future
  • Tate gallery app
  • Marketing
So i guess a vague start to my question would be Integrating fine art with digital technology. Image resolution/presentation of fine art websites. (I know doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment but that will change)

No comments: