Friday 29 January 2010

Ye Old Trip Website Reflection

I've have finished and completely finish the coding for my latest website 'Ye Old Trip.' I have found the coding a lot easier this time around. Although I am really happy that I am more confident with CSS I want to go back to the design stage.

I think I should start designing for larger browsers and on feedback from Brett Russell of LogiWeb I need to think about layout, bold colour schemes in RGB. Also he recommends a cleaner layout, which know looking back at I agree with. I want the website to suggest a sense of history, warmth and pride of Nottingham's oldest pub. Maybe I could introduce warmer reds?

Additionally I need to make the photos and text work together to tell a story of the pub therefore immediately grabbing the audiences attention.

No comments: