Sunday 21 December 2008


I cant believe that the first term is over so quickly. I have enjoyed the first projects, even though they drove me crazy sometimes! I think narratives was a good learning curve for me. I also think the title gave me the chance to apply even more meaning behind my projects because I could imagine the story of what made the project. Of why it exists.  

Already we have been given our second project- Identities. I have a brief look at company branding as a good strategy for marketing my project so to speak. Also it gives me a focus of how to reach a target audience. I want people to be able to link me to an image or piece of music to be able to make my piece memorable. A logo is one of the most important things to so this because it allows people to straight away link me to my image/ brand.

No comments: