Thursday 10 December 2009

My design process

My wire frame. Clear and simple. It allowed me to sketch out idea and go through what what work best for the websites purpose. To draw in peoples attention through interactive navigation.


Where do people look whilst they scroll through a web page? How long to you have as a designer to catch their attention? These are all thoughts I played with whilst I designed my lay out. I designed the navigation to follow where people are naturally attracted to on websites.
Tasty banners. What colours make people hungry? Get them interested in the product? Yet works in a simple way.

From looking at studies I can see that people pay the most attention to the left hand corner and scroll the page in a 'F' shape. For my 1st site I think it is a good idea to look at the ways people develop an understanding of the site in a few seconds.


No comments: